Contact a Certified Mitigation Provider

If you have recently tested your home for radon and results indicate levels above the Health Canada guideline of 200 Bq/m3, the BC Lung Association recommends you contact a Certified Mitigation Provider. A Certified Mitigation Provider can advise homeowners on how radon enters a home and what can be done to mitigate to reduce indoor radon to safe levels.

Watch our short video about radon mitigation. 

Find a Certified Mitigation Provider in BC through the C-NRPP (Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program) website.